DIESEL MECHANIC HEAVY VEHICLE
LOCATION: GATTON, QLD
JOB REFERENCE: 170104
Nolan’s Interstate Transport is recognised as a leading provider of cold chain solutions. Our dedicated team of professionals are the driving force behind our success.
With a strong family owned identity Nolan’s have been successfully servicing our customers up and down the Eastern Seaboard for over 100 years.
About the Role
• Permanent Full Time Position
• Roster involves working Monday to Friday and every second Saturday
• Predominantly maintaining, servicing, repairing our fleet of vehicles
• Maintain and repair light vehicles and forklifts when necessary
• Record and Reorder/Requisition materials and parts as required
• Inspect and verify apprentices/TA work when required
• Provide on-call/breakdown support on a rotation roster basis.
Ideally you will have
• Experience in a similar working environment
• Trade qualification
• Pride in your workmanship
• Truck/Forklift licence is highly desirable
• Be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
To apply please complete an Employment Application Form on our website
View the Employment section on www.nolanstransport.com.au and submit along with your resume quoting job reference number 170104.
Gatton, Queensland, 4343, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Work versus and relationships areis playing on your mind today and youre wondering which way to turn. Withdrawing from work for a while will...