Work commitments have become available to the owner and with this they have decided to sell their much beloved “Home” home situated in the very popular “Wiston Glades” part of the Yamanto area. Located within walking distance to the Amberley District School, Child Care Centre, local shops, park and bus transport. Within a stone's throw you will also find Aldi, the Yamanto Shops with Woolworths and Taverns, and quick access to the Cunningham Highway, Springfield and RAAF Base also.
If you're looking for rail then a quick 10 minutes down the Warwick bypass you can secure park and rail ride into the city. Ipswich is growing and is evident with the number of growing restaurants and coffee shops appearing at the “Top of Town” precinct great dining only 10 minutes by car.
Location is everything when you're purchasing a property and this property has that location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with neighbour's just on one side so it's quite private overlooking the open space of the bush.
So if you're looking for that property with nothing to do then this should be on your inspection list.
* Four bedrooms all carpet along with built in robes and ceiling fans
* All Living areas are tiled, spacious lounge room bay window and air conditioning
* Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining room with access to the entertainment area.
* Stylish kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher, stainless steel wall oven and glass cooktop.
* Great usable bench space which can be utilized as a breakfast bar
* Don't miss that show when you're in the kitchen as the family room and kitchen are open plan.
* The bathroom's crisp white tiles are complimented by the stylish glass feature tiles which flow into the earthy colours of the floor tiles.
* The main bathroom consists of separate shower, bath and vanity, w/c is adjacent.
* Internal laundry and linen press.
* Run a small hair or nail studio from the purpose built room with air conditioning or you may change it to a study/5th bedroom for when family stay over.
* 6mx3m powered garden shed, grow your own herbs and vegies in the purpose built gardens.
* 7mx7m double carport with drive through to the rear yard. Fully landscaped yard.
Be the envy of your friends and family with this great entertainment area which is over 85 square meters and everybody will want to hold their party at your place. The owner is leaving the pool table so get the family over for some fun and games. There is even room to install an undercover spar. What a great area to gather and watch any major sporting events as there are already connections in place for your big screen TV in the area. Set up your own bar area in the nook beside the carport and display your prized sports memorabilia to your friends.
Sit back when you're alone in your timber summerhouse and have a cool drink while watching the stars fall from the sky, while catching that cool evening breeze. If winters about get out the deck chairs and snuggle up around a fire in the purpose built fire pit area.
If this property sounds like it has ticked all your requirements in a property then be quick and make contact with me to book your private viewing of this great property.
18 Kelso Close, Yamanto, Queensland, 4305, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You continue to deal with issues of power and the abuse of that power. You may be working with someone who has a psychopathic personality. You...