Perfect for those that would like to maintain their independence, but don't want the maintenance of a large block or don't want to live in a complex.
Positioned in the most central location which is so close to amenities.
- Walk to the local shops, Brothers Leagues Club, transport, gym, school etc
- This unit offers three bedrooms, two with built in robes
- The air conditioned living area is located towards the entrance of the unit, and leads
onto the dining room and kitchen
- Roomy kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space
- The bathroom is a great size, as it is a two way bathroom and includes bathtub
- Separate laundry is positioned internally, and leads to the back courtyard
- Security is taken care of with security screens on doors and windows, and has remote
external shutters to the front windows
- Outside, this unit features a great sized courtyard which is all paved for low
maintenance, and is also fenced and has a water tank for the gardens
- Your car can be housed in the single car garage, which has internal access
- This property would be great for either the investor, or the home owner looking to down
size or even those starting out in the real estate market
- Rent appraised at $270-$280 per week, this property would also make a great
- No body corporate fees as this is a stand alone duplex
This property represents great value for money in today's market, and offers low maintenance living in a handy location. Positioned in the ever popular suburb of Raceview, within walking distance to local shops, schools, gym and bus stop.
It's also in close proximity to Booval Fair and Winston Glades Shopping Centres, Brothers Leagues Club as well as easy highway access.
2/247 South Station Road, Raceview, Queensland, 4305, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Haste makes waste now and this is evident from the hard aspect of the Moon to Jupiter, with Jupiter being in your sixth house of debts and...