Excellent opportunity to purchase this stand alone duplex, positioned right in the centre of all you need... An excellent location, enabling you to walk to local shops, transport and much more.
- Currently tenanted with an fantastic tenant in place until Oct 2017, paying $270 p/week
- Great spot - walk to the local shops, Brothers Leagues Club, transport, gym, school
- Offering three bedrooms, two with built in robes
- The living and dining area is air conditioned and leads to the kitchen
- Kitchen is full sized with plenty of cupboards and an updated oven
- The bathroom is a two way bathroom with separate bathtub & shower
- Separate laundry is positioned internally, and leads to the back courtyard
- Security is taken care of with security screens to doors and windows
- Outside, this unit features a low maintenance grassed courtyard, is also fenced and has
a water tank for the gardens
- Your car can be housed in the single car garage, which has internal access
- This property would be great for the investor , with a great tenant already in place
- No body corporate fees as this is a stand alone duplex
Positioned in the ever popular suburb of Raceview, within walking distance to local shops, schools, gym and bus stop.
It's also in close proximity to Booval Fair and Winston Glades Shopping Centres, Brothers Leagues Club as well as easy highway access.
1/247 South Station Road, Raceview, Queensland, 4305, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You will give the impression today that you are seeking more fulfillment, commitment, stability and teamwork in life while your ruling planet...