Don't miss this opportunity to purchase this property on a prominent road in Newtown...Could this be your road to riches?
- “Character Mixed Use” zoning, possible to run a business subject to council approval
- This solid home is of a generous size in one of our most sought after suburbs in Ipswich,
but it is in need of updating
- 721m2 block with drive through access to rear yard
- Separate double garage out the back, plus double carport
- This great character home has a bricked bottom with weatherboard top, soaring ceiling
heights & many original features
- Consisting of 3 bedrooms plus a sleep out
- Separate living area, covered entry to front porch
- Original kitchen is large with room for dining area
- Security to doors and some windows
- Lower level offers masses of space and consists of a number of multi-purpose areas
- There's also a separate second toilet and laundry downstairs
- Mains gas to house
- This property is being sold “as is, where is”
- Get in quick to secure your opportunity to purchase
Positioned in the increasingly popular suburb of Newtown, this area is serviced by both public & private schools, centrally located within close distance to Ipswich CBD, rail station, shopping centres, bus transport, medical centres and more.
81 Brisbane Road, Newtown, Queensland, 4305, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Obstacles to self-discipline or to your sense of organization may seem too difficult to remove now and this is due to the transit of the Sun...